Covid-19 Safety Measures
The following are the steps we are taking to minimise the risk during your visit:
- Our team screens all patients on the telephone prior to making an appointment. Patients who have Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, etc..) are not allowed to come to the clinic unless they have been tested and resulted negative to COVID 19
- We do not currently accept patients or visitors who have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the previous 10 days, even if they have received both vaccines.
- To minimise contact between patients, appointments will be staggered. Patients should not arrive more than 5 minutes before their appointment. If they arrive earlier we may have to ask you to wait outside to help maintain social distancing.
- Patients only allowed to enter the premises. In case of children we recommend only one parent for child but in exceptional circumstances both parents will be accepted.
- We ask all patients, visitors and staff to wear a mask when in the clinic.If you haven’t got a mask, we will provide you with one
- Hand sanitisers can be found throughout our clinics. Please use these handwashing zones regularly.
- Our consulting room and common areas are regularly disinfected and windows opened between one consultation and the other
- We offer telephone and video consultations where appropriate for patient that cannot travel to the clinic.
We Offer Covid-19 Tests at the Clinic.
Covid 19 PCR ( nasal and throat swab) and Antigen Test (nasal swab only)
Quantitative Covid 19 antibody test and T Cell test
Please contact Dr. Pierini’s PA , Louise , at 02075812639 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get further information or to arrange tests.